The 24TH Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
at the New York Athletic Club, Mahattan, NY
FRIDAY, MARCH 16, 2018
Over the past two decades, Wharton students and alumni have built a leading forum for Private Equity and Venture Capital professionals to share ideas and discuss the future of the industries. The Conference is one of the most recognized student-run events of its kind, and among the largest professional conferences for Private Equity and Venture Capital worldwide.
This year, the conversation will take place through the lens of Separating from the Herd. The Private Equity and Venture Capital industries have become increasingly crowded. Ample capital and ever-more funds compete for opportunities in a low-return environment. How does a firm overcome the trend towards converging returns and separate itself from the herd?
- Gary Deutsch – CFO, LiveIntent
- Joanne Chen – Partner, Foundation Capital
- Yujin Chung – Partner, SignalFire
Kirkland & Ellis Distressed and Special Situations
- Amy Rice – Senior Vice President, Oaktree Capital Management
- Jason Scheir – Managing Director, Head of US Illiquid Opportunistic Credit, Apollo Global Management
Middle Market Private Equity
- David Gorton – Managing Director, Head of Business Development & Investor Relations, Tailwind Capital
- David Tayeh – Head of Corporate Investment, North America, Investcorp
- Jason Miller – Partner, Olympus Partners
- Spyro G. Alexopoulos – Managing Director, Golub Capital
- Tiffany Clay – Vice President, L Catterton
Large Cap Private Equity
- Sachin Bavishi – Principal, The Blackstone Group
Limited Partner & Fundraising Perspectives
- Andrew Kwee – Co-Founder & Partner, Quantum GBL
- David Chiang – Global Head of Private Equity and Real Estate, Soros Fund Management
- Joanne Douvas – Principal, GreenOak Real Estate
- Steve Lessar – Managing Director, Co-Head Private Equity Secondaries/Vintage Funds, Goldman Sachs
International Private Equity
- Saqib Rashid – Principal, The Abraaj Group
- Yann Pambou – Head of Africa, Principal Investment and Private Equity, Swiss Re Direct Investments
Gentlemen – Jacket and tie required.
Ladies – Permitted attire refers to business suits, tailored pant or skirt ensembles, and dresses.
|8:30am – 9:15am||Breakfast|
|9:15am – 10:30am||Opening Remarks & Keynote 1|
|10:45am – 11:45am||Breakout Panel Sessions|
|12:00pm – 1:30pm||Seated Lunch & Scott Kleinman Keynote|
|1:45pm – 2:45pm||Breakout Panel Sessions|
|3:00pm – 3:30pm||Golub Capital Coffee Break|
|3:45pm – 5:00pm||Keynote 3 & Closing Remarks|
|5:00pm – 6:00pm||Cocktail Hour|
The PE/VC Conference has reserved a block of rooms at the Penn Club in NYC. Please contact Natalya Martynuk by February 21, 2018 to reserve a room at a discounted rate.
Group Reservations/Front Desk | The Penn Club of New York
30 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
Tel: 212-403-6648 | Email: email@example.com